BayesiaLab Academic Edition
Scientists from all over the world have been embracing BayesiaLab as a research platform, with fields of study ranging from bioinformatics to vehicle safety.
Recognizing the limited budgets available for academic research, we offer a specially-priced version of BayesiaLab, the BayesiaLab Academic Edition, which is only available to accredited academic institutions.
The annual license rental fee is $700 (USD) for a single-user/single-machine installation.
The BayesiaLab Academic Edition is identical in its functionality to the BayesiaLab Professional Edition, however the associated license agreement prohibits any commercial use of the software.
This license does allow the use of the software for educational purposes and for conducting academic research under the following conditions:
- The research conducted with the BayesiaLab Academic Edition is not primarily intended for the benefit of a third party (e.g. as part of a research contract).
- The research results (e.g. journal articles, manuscripts, theses) are made available to anyone upon request.
- The research results are furnished for no more than the cost of reproduction and shipping.
For teaching purposes in a classroom setting, please also see the BayesiaLab Education Package.
Rent Your BayesiaLab Academic Edition Today
Recent Academic Clients
- Bentley University
- Deakin University
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Geisinger Health System
- Georgetown University
- George Washington University
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
- Johns Hopkins University
- Lancaster University
- Louisiana State University
- Marist College
- McGill University
- Multimedia University
- Nanyang Technological University
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- Rush University Medical Center
- Standford University
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute
- Texas State University
- The Pennsylvania State University
- University of Florida
- University of Maryland
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Southern California
- University of Toronto
- University of Virginia
- UNMC College of Public Health
- Vanderbilt University
- Virginia Tech
- Yale University