3-Day Advanced BayesiaLab Course in Boston
Take your BayesiaLab certification to the next level by joining the advanced BayesiaLab course in Boston. Completing this course brings you to the leading edge of applied research with Bayesian networks.
When? March 9-11, 2015, 9 am to 5 pm each day.
Where? Regus - Independence Wharf, 470 Atlantic Avenue, 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02210
What? Please download the complete course syllabus for details.
Who? Dr. Lionel Jouffe, CEO of Bayesia, will teach this 3-day course.
Who should attend? Applied researchers, statisticians, data scientists, data miners, epidemiologists, predictive modelers, econometricians, economists, market researchers, knowledge managers, marketing scientists, students and teachers in related fields.
What's required? Participants in the Advanced Course are required to have completed the Introductory Course.
In conjunction with the seminar, participants will have access to an unrestricted 60-day license of BayesiaLab 5.3 Professional.
The class is limited to a maximum of 15 participants in order to allow for one-on-one coaching during the hands-on exercises with BayesiaLab. This small-group format provides a productive yet informal learning environment that facilitates a lively dialog between participants from a wide range of backgrounds.
Terms & Conditions
- The tuition fee for each 3-day course for commercial participants is US$ 2,995.
- Members of government agencies, the military and non-profit organizations are eligible for a reduced tuition fee of US$ 2,245 (≈25% discount).*
- Student and faculty of accredited academic institutions are eligible for a reduced tuition fee of US$ 1,495 (50% discount).*
- A 60-day license to the full version of BayesiaLab Professional Edition will be provided to all participants for installation on their computers prior to the event.
- Participants will be required to bring their own WiFi-enabled computer/laptop to the seminar (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac OS X).
- The course fee includes all training materials.
- Accommodation is at the participants' own expense.
- *Proof of affiliation will be required upon registration.
Location & Map
Regus - Independence Wharf
470 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02210