5th Annual BayesiaLab Conference in Paris
September 25–October 4, 2017
Onepoint, 29 Rue des Sablons, 75116 Paris
In 2017, for the first time, we will be hosting the BayesiaLab Conference on Bayesia's "home turf" in France. Please join us in Paris for a week of events all around Bayesian networks and BayesiaLab!
You'll have a chance to connect with fellow scientists from all over the world. Plus, you'll get to meet the entire Bayesia team and all the folks you've been communicating with over the years. Also, we expect this to be the most international conference yet with participants from all over the world.
With the main conference days being scheduled for Thursday and Friday, this will offer an excellent opportunity to combine business with pleasure. So, bring your spouse and enjoy a weekend in Paris!
- September 25–27 (Pre-Conference Program):
Three-Day Introductory BayesiaLab Course
- September 28–29:
Main Conference Program with Plenary Sessions and User Presentations
- Steven F. Wilson, Standpoint Decision Support Inc., Canada
- Benoit Hubert, GfK, France
- Paolo Righetti, GnResearch, Italy
- Hervé Tranger, BVA, France
- Gilles Debache, Dassault Aviation, France
- Joanna Jaworska, Procter & Gamble, Belgium
- Erin Barr, Elevate Marketing, USA
- David Aebischer, US Army, USA
- Jackie MacDonald Gibson, University of North Carolina, USA
- Philippe Weber & Christophe Simon, Université de Lorraine, France
- Olivier Cussenot, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Sorbonne Universités, France
- September 28 (Optional Social Program):
Private Dinner Cruise on the Seine River
- October 2–4, 2017 (Post-Conference Program)
Three-Day Advanced BayesiaLab Course
Main Conference Program Registration
You will be eligible for a 25% early-bird discount if you register by September 4, 2017. After that date, the ticket prices will return to their standard rates of €399 (commerical), €299 (gov't/non-profit), and €199 (academic), plus VAT and fees.