6th Annual BayesiaLab Conference in Chicago
Hilton Magnificent Mile, 198 East Delaware Place, Chicago, IL 60611
November 1-2, 2018
In 2018, the BayesiaLab Conference returns to the America. Please join us in Chicago for a week of events all around Bayesian networks and BayesiaLab!
You'll have a chance to connect with fellow scientists from all over the world. Plus, you'll get to meet the entire Bayesia team and all the folks you've been communicating with over the years. Also, we expect this to be the most international conference yet with participants from all over the world.
With the main conference days being scheduled for Thursday and Friday, this will offer an excellent opportunity to combine business with pleasure and spend the weekend in the Windy City.
Our conference hotel is the Hilton Suites Magnificent Mile, just steps away from the iconic John Hancock Tower, the glamorous shops on Michigan Avenue, and the spectacular lakefront. We have negotiated a special room rate of $159/night for conference attendees, which you can book via this link: BayesiaLab Conference Hotel Reservation Site.
- October 29–31, 2018 (Pre-Conference Program):
Three-Day Introductory BayesiaLab Course (separate registration required)
- November 1–2, 2018:
Main Conference Program with Plenary Sessions and User Presentations (see registration form below)
- Charles Hammerslough, VSA Partners
- Steven Wilson, Standpoint Decision Support Inc.
- Neeraj Kulkarni, CIEK Solutions
- Robert "Mick" McWilliams, Phoenix VII Predictive Analytics
- Jacqueline McDonald-Gibson, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina
- Robert Stoddard, Software Engineering Institute, Carnegie Mellon University
- Louis Sharrock, Imperial College London
- Ero Carerra, Google
- Martin Paul Block, Northwestern University
- Clare Gora, Bayesia USA
- Lionel Jouffe, Bayesia S.A.S.
- November 5–7, 2018 (Post-Conference Program)
Three-Day Advanced BayesiaLab Course (separate registration required)
Call for Presentations
We'd like you to consider submitting a presentation for the main conference. Please submit your abstracts via the Call for Presentations page.
What to Expect
For those who will be joining us for the first time, please check out photos, videos, and presentations from previous conferences: