We suggest upgrading to IE 7 or downloading Firefox for a more enjoyable web experience.
BayesiaLab User Conference - Orlando, October 23-24, 2013
August, 06 2013
Since its first release in 2001, BayesiaLab has emerged as the leading commercial software platform for studying complex domains with Bayesian networks. Today, BayesiaLab's global user base includes many Fortune 500 firms plus countless research practitioners and academic scientists around the world.
In October 2013, we will for the first time host a worldwide BayesiaLab User Conference, bringing together expert users as well as newcomers in the field of Bayesian networks. Learn from the leading practitioners how BayesiaLab can transform research workflows and provide previously unimaginable insights. Please also see our Call for Presentations, so you can share your expertise in this field among your peers.
For this inaugural event we have chosen Orlando, Florida, allowing easy access for attendees from around the world. Plus, Orlando's many attractions guarantee that everyone will have a great time even beyond the official conference program.
Preliminary Conference Agenda
3-Day Introductory BayesiaLab Course (separate registration required)
8 a.m. - 8 p.m.: Conference Registration
6 p.m.: Welcome Reception
8 a.m.: Continental Breakfast
9 a.m.: Welcome Address
10 a.m. 12 p.m.: Morning Session with User Presentations
12 p.m. - 1 p.m.: Luncheon
1 p.m. - 5 p.m.: Afternoon Session with User Presentations
2-Day Advanced BayesiaLab Course (separate registration required)
- Michael Thompson, PhD, Research Fellow, Procter & Gamble
- Michael Ryall, PhD, Professor of Strategy and Economics, Rotman Business School, University of Toronto
- Somayeh Sadat, Senior Methodologist, Cancer Care Ontario
- Roger Ares, Vice President Analytics, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Donald Goh, Sr. Global Consumer Analytics and Insights Consultant, InterContinental Hotels Group
- David McKay, Product Strategist, R.L. Polk & Co.
- John Carriger, PhD, Ecologist, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Brian Dyson, PhD, Operations Research Analyst, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Ramy El Behery,? Project Engineer, Shell Canada Ltd.
- Enver Tarazona Vargas, Expert in Statistics and Measurement, Quality, Process & Loyalty Department, Telefónica Móviles S.A., Peru
All conference sessions and courses, from October 21 through October 26, will hosted at the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at Seaworld.
6850 Westwood Boulevard, Orlando, Florida, 32821, USA
Phone: +1 407-354-1500
Until September 20, 2013, conference participants may book rooms at a negotiated rate of $89/night at the Hilton Garden Inn (subject to availability).
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld is a convenient choice among Orlando hotels near SeaWorld. Enjoy exclusive park benefits with a stay at this hotel, which also is just minutes from Orlando’s world-famous theme parks, attractions, International Drive entertainment district and Orange County Convention Center. Take advantage of the complimentary shuttle service to SeaWorld Orlando® (situated across from the hotel), Universal Orlando Resort®, and Walt Disney World®. With the I-Ride Trolley stopping directly in front of the hotel, guests are only a short ride from shops, restaurants and entertainment venues.