Free Workshop at Matrix @ Biopolis, Singapore:
Artificial Intelligence for Research, Analytics, and Reasoning
A Free 2-Hour Workshop on Applied Research with Bayesian Networks and BayesiaLab
June 26, 2015, 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm at Matrix @ Biopolis, Singapore
In fields ranging from bioinformatics to marketing science, Bayesian networks have revolutionized the way scientists explore high-dimensional problem domains. And, since the first release of the BayesiaLab software package in 2001, practitioners have been able to leverage this powerful paradigm for their research without having to write a single line of code.
Learn what the Bayesian networks revolution is all about and join Stefan Conrady for a complimentary workshop on knowledge discovery and reasoning with Bayesian networks and BayesiaLab. In this presentation, he will first lay out the basics of the Bayesian network formalism and then illustrate several applications in a live software demo.
- Why Bayesian Networks? To Explain or to Predict?
- Introducing the Bayesian Network Formalism
- Bayesian Networks and Artificial Intelligence
- A Desktop Laboratory for Research and Reasoning: BayesiaLab
- Unsupervised Learning and Structural Knowledge Discovery in Unknown Domains
- Supervised Learning for Prediction
- Observational and Causal Inference with Bayesian Networks
Date and Location
June 26, 2015, 3 to 5 pm
Matrix @ Biopolis
30 Biopolis Street
Level 4, Breakthrough Theatrette
Location & Map
Matrix @ Biopolis, 30 Biopolis Street, Level 4, Breakthrough Theatrette, Singapore 138671