BEST—Bayesian Expert System for Troubleshooting
The BEST solution for diagnosing and troubleshooting complex systems
Is BEST for you?
- Are you responsible for troubleshooting complex systems?
- Do you manage a service department, a helpdesk, or a customer hotline?
- Are you looking to measure the performance of your technical support and improve its efficiency?
- Are you interested in leveraging the latest advances in artificial intelligence for technical support?
- Could you use a tool that guides and trains your technical support team?
- Would you like to offer your customers a self-service option for technical support?
- Are you looking for a way to better maintain the expertise of your organization despite employee turnover?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, BEST can probably help you. More specifically, the BEST software suite can:
- Capitalize on knowledge: encode all the expert knowledge of your organization and share it with all team members involved with technical support.
- Save Time and Money: minimize the costs of troubleshooting by making by accelerating the diagnosis process and reducing mistakes
- Leverage your in-service data: build your organization's knowledge through machine learning from daily encounters with real-world problems
BEST Software Suite Overview
The BEST software suite is a comprehensive set of modules, ready for integration in your existing IT system. It provides the latest and most efficient technologies for decision support for troubleshooting.
The BEST modules can be grouped into three major functional areas:
- Troubleshooting Modules serve as the primary decision support tools for service representatives.
- Authoring Modules are used to develop and deploy troubleshooting models.
- Administration Modules allow to configure and monitor the BEST software suite.
All modules communicate via a central database as illustrated below: