New Release: BayesiaLab 6
For over 15 years, BayesiaLab has been the undisputed reference standard for Bayesian network software. Version 6 raises the bar even higher by further expanding the range of research and analytics applications of the Bayesian Network formalism. With BayesiaLab 6, the powerful properties of the Bayesian Network paradigm can be better utilized than ever for exploring complex, high-dimensional problem domains.
BayesiaLab 6 Feature Highlights:
- Function Nodes are an entirely new type of node, which provide a precise and efficient way of handling numerical functions in Bayesian Networks. For instance, Function Nodes can summarize joint probability distributions for designing reflexive Bayesian Networks.
- BayesiaLab's Target Evaluation tools provide new performance evaluation metrics that are specific to modeling objectives, such as Classification, Forecasting, Prioritization, and Posterior Probability Estimation.
- The new Multi-Target Evaluation tool offers an innovative approach to measuring and comparing the performance of networks consisting of variables with different representations, e.g. different discretization or aggregation schemes.
- The quality of networks can now be tested with the Consistency metric.
- The redesigned Data Discretization Toolbox now offers a much broader set of methods for univariate, bivariate, and multivariate discretizations.
- BayesiaLab 6 now offers a Markov-Blanket-based Variable Selection in conjunction with all Supervised Learning algorithms.
- The BayesiaLab WebSimulator was introduced in 2015 as an easy-to-use platform for publishing and sharing Bayesian networks via a web interface. With release 6, the WebSimulator further expands its capabilities by adding Multi-Target Adaptive Questionnaires.
For a complete documentation of all new features, please see the BayesiaLab Library.
Note to Current BayesiaLab Users:
Existing users will be prompted to download the new version when they start up their current version of BayesiaLab (5.4 or higher). Alternatively, you can check for available updates via the Help menu in BayesiaLab.
The upgrade is free for all rented/term licenses and for perpetual licenses with a current Technical Support subscription. If your subscription has expired, please contact us via email at email@example.com so we can let you know about renewal options.
Note to New Users:
For those new to BayesiaLab, you can download a 30-day trial by registering here: Register & Download the BayesiaLab 6 Trial. If you've already tried BayesiaLab in the past, we invite you to start a fresh evaluation.