BLS Home Page
- On the BLS Home Page, you have access to your personal information, including your username and your role, i.e., Manager or User.
- Also, you can always access the Personal Information tab from other areas in BLS by selecting Personal Information from the drop-down menu attached to your Username in the upper right-hand corner of the browser window.
- Clicking Change Your Password brings up a window that allows you to set a new password.
- Clicking Sign Into Another Account allows you to connect your personal Username to a different or additional Account.
- For instance, you may want to add a Single-User/Single-Machine license that your company purchased for you. In this case, you would add the Client Identifier (AAAA-BBBB-CCCC-DDDD) of that new license.
- If you were adding the Client Identifier of a Floating Token License to your Username — and also the first one in your organization to do so, you would automatically become an Account Manager.
- If there were already an existing Account Manager, he would be notified by email to validate your request. In this case, an Account Manager can validate your access via the User Access Validation tab.
- A Voucher is a personal code that Bayesia can provide for specific products and purposes, such as Private WebSimulator Accounts. Simply enter your Voucher Code and click Validate.
- If you are an Account Manager, you can use the User Access Validation tab to approve Usernames to attach themselves to existing Client Identifiers and, thus, use the corresponding license.