- In addition to utilizing ChatGPT, BayesiaLab's Hellixia subject matter assistant also employs DALL-E.
- DALL-E is a variant of the GPT model designed to generate images from textual descriptions.
- This functionality is useful for creating small images that visualize what the node represents.
- To use the Image Generator, select the nodes for which you want an image produced.
Main Menu > Hellixia > Image Generator.
- In the Image Generator window, specify the fields that contain the subjects, i.e., the textual descriptions of the images to be generated. Check all that apply.
- Under Context, you can state the overall domain of the image subjects, if applicable.