- The process of publishing an existing Bayesian network model starts with the WebSimulator Editor in BayesiaLab.
- The WebSimulator Editor allows you to configure the to-be-published model within BayesiaLab.
- In BayesiaLab, you open the WebSimulator Editor by selecting
Main Menu > Tools > WebSimulator Editor.
- To configure a WebSimulator or an Adaptive Questionnaire, you need to go through each tab of the WebSimulator Editor as described in the following sections:
- The configurations of each tab are automatically associated with your Bayesian network model.
- As you save your model, these settings are automatically recorded in the same XBL file.
- Whenever you reopen your Bayesian network model, you can return to the WebSimulator settings and modify them as necessary.
- BayesiaLab indicates the presence of a WebSimulator configuration with the WebSimulator indicator iconin the bottom-right corner of the main window.
- Once you have saved your fully configured model as an XBL file, you can leave BayesiaLab and proceed to the WebSimulator Administration Page to upload and publish your model.